Our Promise, Your Safety
- Honor Health Network is an organization with strong values of responsibility and integrity. Our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics contains general guidelines for conducting business with the highest standards of ethics.
- Honor Health Network is committed to an environment where open, honest communications are the expectation, not the exception. We want you to feel comfortable in approaching your supervisor or management in instances where you believe violations of policies or standards have occurred.
- In situations where you prefer to place an anonymous report in confidence, you are encouraged to use the hotline, or submit an anonymous report. You are encouraged to submit reports relating to violations stated in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, as well as asking for guidance related to policies and procedure and providing positive suggestions and stories.
- The information you provide will be sent to our head compliance officer on a totally confidential and anonymous basis if you should choose. You have our guarantee that your comments will be heard.
To Make a Report
You may use either of the following two methods to submit a report:
- Submit a digital report either anonymous or not, by clicking here: Complete Confidential Report Form
- Dial toll-free, within the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico and Canada: 718-344-9170
After you complete your report you will be assigned a unique code and one of our compliance officers will begin working on your case.
Our Compliance department is NOT a 911 or Emergency Service:
Do not use this site to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property.
Reports submitted through this service may not receive an immediate response. If you require emergency assistance, please contact your local authorities.