Amazing office, meaningful work, great benefits!
Exciting Homecare Agency is looking to hire a caring and compassionate Scheduling Coordinator for our Marlborough office to create and maintain staff schedules, track attendance, monitor lateness and absences, minimize overtime, and provide reports to management related to productive and non-productive hours.
The Scheduling Coordinator is a self-motivated individual who is intuitive, highly organized, patient, compassionate, able to work independently, hard working, team-oriented, and resilient.
Our mission is to offer quality care to our clients, and to provide for them a loving and compassionate environment, attending carefully to their physical, spiritual, and emotional needs.
The primary purpose of the job position is to coordinate the placement of caregivers to clients.
- Maintain a schedule of all services per month.
- Post and fill open shifts as they occur.
- Filling home care patient/client needs efficiently and reliably.
- Assist with the screening of caregivers.
- Maintain accurate phone and/or email contact lists of current staff, locate employees willing to pick up vacant shifts created by call offs.
- Communicate with the staff weekly regarding scheduling, availability, attendance, and assignment.
- Document all covered shifts and vacant shifts in the scheduling system in real-time.
- Manage telephone calls in a supportive, reassuring manner for patients, families, physicians, and others.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and privacy with dignity and respect.
- Develop and implement strategies for staff retention.
- Must be fluent in conversational Spanish
- Previous scheduler experience is preferred
- Strong phone customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Organizational Skills
- Patience and the ability to handle pressure and deadlines
- Ability to remember large quantity information and be able to recall it during scheduling and client management discussions
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Pay: $21.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Homecare Scheduling Coordinator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
Work Location: In person