As an RN, do you wish you had more opportunities to engage with your patients and form meaningful bonds?
Homecare is a field that promotes and provides for just that! Community Based Home Health or Hospice experience is preferred and payrate will be based on experience.
All-at-Home Health Care is seeking an RN Field Nurse – Home Health/Hospice for some flexibility in working hours. Servicing patients in all the Newton/Waltham area. You must have a car or personal transportation to make visits during 5 hours a day.
What does All-at-Home Health Care offer me?
- A shared Vision to be difference makers and world changers for our residents, clients and the community.
- All-at-Home Health Care puts people before tasks: Staff are connected and part of a team of caring, hard working professionals!
The benefits you will get:
- $45-$50 pay per visit
- $800 SIGN-ON BONUS
- $200 REFERRAL BONUS
- 401K AND 401(k) MATCHING
- TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
- EXCEPTIONAL PAID TRAINING
- HOLIDAY PAY
- PAID SICK TIME
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- MEANINGFUL WORK EVERY DAY
As an RN Field Nurse for Home Health, supporting the mission will include the following responsibilities:
- Complete an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs.
- Provide a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
- Regularly re-evaluate patient nursing needs.
- Initiate the plan of care and make necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
- Use health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
- Develop a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions.
- Initiate appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Provide health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
- Identify discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implement prior to discharge of the patient.
- Act as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical Supervisor and assume responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caseload.
- Current and Valid RN MA license
- CPR Certificate
- Clear CORI background check
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Willing to travel to all the Newton/Waltham area
- 1 year experience in home care is preferred
What makes us unique?
- All-At-Home Health Care is dedicated to providing high-quality, cost-effective home care within the home environment through clinical and service excellence helping our patients maintain their independence and remain safely in their home.
Pay: $45.00 – $50.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Wound Care
- Long term care
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Completion bonus
- Signing bonus
- Extended hours
- On call
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Associate (Required)
- Home care nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- MA RN License (Required)
- CPR Certificate (Required)
Work Location: On the road